Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Last few days.....

Well lets see what have we been up to? On Friday Coty and I went and saw Country Strong and it was a really good movie. On Saturday we went to Gage's Birthday which was alot of fun. My best friend Kelly, which is Gage's Mommy is from New Orleans so all her family and her husbands family were in town. I got to try my first King Cake from New Orleans and it was really good. Sunday we had open house at our house. It went ok. We decided to lower the price on our house so maybe it will be in Gods plans to sell it. I sure hope so, but all we can do is pray that the right person will come along right? Caden started getting sick Sunday night and yesterday i took of work to take my lil man to the doctor. He has bronchitis. Today Coty is home with him and Coty said his throat is hurting....so my babies are sick. I guess i will go home and take care of them and make them some soup for dinner! :) What a great wife and mommy huh? I sure think so! I think this weekend we are going to take Caden to the movies and i am so excited!

On a diffrent note, school is going great. I just had finals and made 100 on 1 and 98on the other! Go me!

Untill next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment