Thursday, January 20, 2011

Last few days....

Hey guys!
Sorry its been a few days since i last updated. I have been so busy with finals at school! WHEW! Not much has been going on but working, going to school, being the best mommy, and best wife! :)

My Bestest friend found out she was pregnant this week and i am soooooo excited! Another one of my friends also found out she was having a GIRL today!! Babies Babies Babies! Haha

This weekend we have Gage's Birthday party and then on Sunday we have open house. Please say a prayer that God will allow our house to sell when the time is right and hopefully soon.

Caden has been doing good! Just being as cute as always!He starts T-Ball in Feb so i am so looking foward to that. I can not wait to see my baby play ball!next week is pets week at school and he gets to take his turthle to school, he was pretty excited! Coty and I are doing wonderful and are so blessed! Im thankful for that sweet man of MINE!!!!

Well i think its time for bed......untill next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment