Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bringing in the New Year!

First off we want to say Happy New Year!!! What a great year 2010 was, but i am looking foward to 2011. I can not wait to see what God has in store for us this year. I made some "goals" for this year and i want to accomplish them.
1. Get the rest of this weight off
2. Learn to play my Guitar
3. Watch Coty race the GTO
4. Get our house sold soon and start building our new home!!!
5. Keep our blog up to date
6. Become closer to God
7. And last but not least, add to our little family!! Yep...you read it right! Coty and I are going to start trying for baby #2 sometime this year! (It will be a suprise, so that is all i am allowed to say! ;)

I hope everyone had a great Chritmas and a great New year! We had an amazing New Year! For Christmas this year, Coty's parents decided to do something a little diffrent. Instead of gifts, they decided to plan a suprise vacation for the family. Jaimee had booked months ago and not told anyone. They told us on Christmas Day where we were going! After a few months of patiently waiting...we found out we were going to GATLINBURG, TN!! We left on December 31st and came back Jan. 3rd! We stayed in a cabin way up in the mountains. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have to say, Jaimee booked the BEST cabin!

Look at the view we had!

It was a really nice trip, and we got to spend a lot of quality time together! It is a vacation i will never forget and i am glad we got to spend it with Coty's family.
Here is a pic of all of us.


Caden is growing up so fast and i can not stand it. I wish God would put a stop on time and let it slow down. I do not like seeing my baby grow up. His vocabulary is amazing and he is so smart. can you believe he will start kindergarten next year? I cant!! Thinking about it makes me want to cry! He has the cutest little best friend named Gage and they are so cute when they are together! All boy!! I have become very close to Kelly who is Gage's Mom and Coty has become close to Alex who is Gage's Dad. It's alot of fun hanging out with them and watching our boys grow up together! The good thing about it is, when we move to Calera, they will be just down the road from us and the boys will be in school together, so that is pretty excited!!

Well i hope you enjoyed the new post and i promise to update it more often!

Love always!
The Barretts!

No comments:

Post a Comment